Subscribe to The Digest
Get the latest mental health news in your inbox every other Thursday.
Grow your practice
with Alma's online directory and personalized Client Matching service.
Make insurance easy
with enhanced rates, speedy credentialing, and admin support for both virtual and in-person visits.
Run your business
with digital tools including teletherapy, billing, and scheduling.
with like-minded providers dedicated to delivering high quality, affordable mental health care.
Our insurance partners
Community for connection and continuous learning.
- Members-only peer supervision groups, coordinated by Alma
- Free workshops and courses to earn CE credits
- Get referrals and share best practices on Alma's community listserv
Office space to practice, if and when you need it.
- Flexible, on-demand access to thoughtfully-designed therapy spaces, so you can shift between in-person and virtual care
- Professionally managed with regular cleaning and disinfection
- A seamless and safe check-in experience and relaxing waiting area for your clients
- Read more about our COVID safety policies for in-person care at our spaces
What providers are saying about Alma
I started taking insurance through Alma and my practice basically exploded overnight. I went from three clients in a week to sixteen.
Kristen Keefe, LCSW
Joining Alma's insurance program is a great way to start your practice and build it the way you want. Within a day of being credentialed, I had countless requests for psychotherapy consultations. I have been able to fill my entire caseload in less than a month and still leave room for some out-of-network clients. Plus, the payback rate is reasonable and the paperwork minimal. I am so glad I joined.
DIVIYA AGRAWAL, LCSW
Alma's events and programming are exciting opportunities to meet other Alma members and interact with providers, share common struggles, learn, collaborate, and grow together. The workshops are experiential and lively, balancing work and joy.
GALINA RAYKIN, LCSW
When I find that a certain client would be better served by clinicians who specialize in issues outside my scope of practice, I'm able to reach out to the Alma community to see if they know any referrals, or I can contact specific Alma therapists who are specialists in those areas. The support, resources, and network of Alma therapists is one of the great parts of being a member.
SAM LEE, LMHC